Sunday, January 2, 2011

New year 2011(a small comparison in my life)

A simple example in my life how the differences will be...


                      January 1st... This day is not only the first day of moth and year ... but it is my most dearest friend's birthday even. This same day where last year I was very happy with my friend's wishes and my sister's wishes to me. I've wished my dearest friend first of all. But this year I just messaged him the wishes for his birthday. None has wished me this year. Neither my friend nor my sister had wished me this year. The only person to wish me is "Sruthi". 

                    Last year for my friend's b'day I was invited by him for is b'day. We had great time along with my sis. But this year I was not even in minds of people. I was remained to be  alone. This is all why I'm facing is because of my anger and greed. I  was neglected by every one today. I've been neglected by the people who has cared for me than any others in this world. Think how I've made the things  as such even the people who cared for me most have neglected me today. 

Best example I have to put before...

One year ago it was a day of my birthday. I've got up by friend Sruthi's phone call. She had wished me for my birthday. And after I got a call from some number when talked it was my friend Mr. Romeo. I dropped the call immediately after listening to his voice. 

You may get doubt why I've dropped the call when the person is my dearest friend. At that time there was a dispute cause of some reason and I've neglected him and even deleted all his contacts. But he never neglected me. I never thought what he will feel bad and humiliated. I am understanding now how he would have felt at that time.

The most horrible situation I made my dearest friend is on September 10th 2009. It was the day of my accident. I was taken to "Vijaya Hospital" from the accident spot. I was taken by person with whom  I have met with accident. My friend, sis, Sruthi, Miss.Sweet tone and other has come to see me. I was unable to walk unless with any other support. I have ignored My friend Mr.Sureddi Phani kumar by this day. When came to help me to walk. I very rudely refused his help. And even I've not seen his face. 

After reaching home my mother has told scolded me for my activity of ignoring my friend. She talked to me about him... " you have done a mistake, it's not worth at your part... not a minimum Curtice  you showed... at least you didn't think how bad he got humiliated " and my mother has told of his expressions due to my activity. When my mom has told this; I felt very bad of my self. 


           A true friend never neglects his friend under any circumstances...

Life is a cycle... Things which you have made and committed will be repeated in your life in contrast to that you've done earlier....


You will be measured the way you have measured others...

Keep these things in mind and lead your lives... Hope you people never commit any sort of mistakes at least after reading my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment